Blog Archive

2/21/08

First Featured Etsy Shop

It's only fitting that my first featured Etsy shop be my sister shop, Sand Petals. Sand Petals Jewelry is bold, yet fresh and light.

Sand Petals
How did you get started in your craft?
I was browsing through a small town bead store and loved all the colors, shapes and sparkle of the various items. I've always loved jewelry and decided it was time to learn the craft of jewelry making.
What inspires your creations?
The raw materials. Each type of bead or finding has a distinctive quality to it and my inspiration is drawn from those unique traits.
Tell me about your featured item above.
The earrings above have an elegant, vintage feel to them and would make any woman feel special while wearing them.

No comments:

Featured Posts

Cost Formulas

Cost Formulas. Love them or hate them, they are an essential part of any handcrafted business.  Now I'm sorry to tell all of you who ha...